Wednesday, September 7, 2011

When you are away for one month....

Things change so much that it hurts your brain.

No? Well, it freaking hurts mine.

I was away from this blogger for one month and what is this?
The whole thing changed!!!!!

I JUST got used to this blogger thing and they change everything!

And is it necessarily a lot user friendlier than before???

I'm really not sure.

AND ALSO.
I was away for an intensive driving camp (which I will talk about in details in next post) and I only had an access to internet through my new iPhone 4.
So I wasn't at all isolated or deserted from all things cyber, like when I was in Sardinia.

BUUUTTTT I just opened my facebook page through my laptop this morning after returning and

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON???

I mean what is this new privacy setting thing and what is this new photo viewers and what what WHATTTTTT!!!!!!! And now we can video call through facebook?

Am I the only panicking over these matters? Am I not able to keep up with this constant changes in social network or technology in general? Maybe this is a sign that I am getting old and being pushed back as a "generation before"....

I just can't do with this mothereffing technology.

Do you feel the same way?
I seriously should open a technology rehab center. 

No comments:

Post a Comment