Sunday, November 6, 2011

Why I stopped Blogging

Ya'll probably wondering why I haven't updated my blog for the longest time.

What? I know you Yuri you are just plain lazy rotten little thing...?


Well... I got no excuse... I'm sorry....

BUT HEY!!!! I GOT NEWS!!

I STARTED WORKING!!!!!!!!! wheeeeee!!!

What? That's still not good reason to stop blogging.??

With all respects, you know WHAT, you're right. I'm so rotten.


But really I started working, like really working, like wake up at 7:30 am in the morning and come home at 6:30 pm in the evening working, I realized how EXHAUSTING real work is. DAMN IT.

Now I miss my 4 months long bum life terribly!!!

But the real problem with me blogging is that my blog is way too frigging long.

WAY TOO LONG. I WRITE TOO MUCH.

SHUSH YURI SHUSH! STOP TALKING AND SHUT UP!

but all these words come up and I just can't stop once I start writing.
Hence, I stopped blogging cause it's just gonna disrupt my sleep.

SO, from now on, I will try to cut down on my blabber and condense my contents...

BUT IT'S SO HARRRRRRDDDDD. see? all I wanted to say in this post was,
"i'm sorry i stopped blogging. it's because i'm too wordy and lazy."

there you have it.

my blog is going to be like that from now on. although quite unlikely.
if you would like shortened version on my blabber follow me at

yuriistweeting on twitter.


but twitter requires me more thinking that blogging. how ironic.

but a french mathmatician called Blaise Pascal  once said in his letter,

"I would have written a shorter letter, but I did not have the time."


It takes so much more time and effort to write short and concisely eh?

Wait.... does that mean I'm without effort and too dumb....???

WHATEVER BLAISE.

see you next post in... a few days.... I promise.... this time....

No comments:

Post a Comment