Saturday, January 22, 2011

If you want to find your love-at-first-sights...

I just found out today that there is a page called "Missed Connection" on Craigslist.

Am I really behind in this online relationship/community thingy??

I was like "WOW" when I looked at this page.

I mean really, there's some quite interesting shit going on here.

So basically, if you want to find "Laura" or "Jordan" that you met/talked/hooked up in a train, or someone whom you just saw on a train, you got a perfect site for that.

Here's an example of a post:

Title: Blond with tats on Dolphin gym - m4w - 35 (East Village)
Message: See you at Dolphin on 4th st lately. You're blond with a big tattoo on your arm(which i love!)and a few other tats-one on your neck too i think,,I wanted to say hi but you had headphones on and seemed like you were being bothered by some other guy there and i didn't want to seem like him..Just think you are cute and unique and maybe single? Hope to see you there more. I'm not creepy I swear! I just find you interesting and wouldn't mind getting to know you sometime. Wonder what you are listening to all the time?


...Yes, you are creepy and yes, you are like the"other guy" that was bothering her too, dude. Really, I had never imagined there would be a day cragslist will become a mean to track down a guy who opened a door at Macy's and smiled at you.

Really people, REALLY???? I have nothing against it. If that's what you call fate, go ahead and be my guest. But if any guy ever put a posting about me on the site, my reaction will be "wow, that's creepy" at the very least. Whatever happened to human interactions nowadays.

JUST ASK THEM FOR THEIR NUMBER IN PERSON goddamn it.

Anyways, if you are looking for "Alex," that were in front of you buying mocha frappecino yesterday, hey, get on the craigslist quick!!! Or maybe you can go back to the starbacks and talk to him. I know- I know- the former is much more romantic eh??

2 comments:

  1. "My boots caught your eye. I won a crap-ton of $$. We went out for breakfast. You gave me the wrong #? WTF's up w/that?

    Wow. I guess I totally mis-read you. Told ya I was gullible!! Lol. Silly me!"

    Just found this on Craigslist... i think if she gave you the wrong no. that should be a sign enough... he needs a new strat like seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, seriously. He needs to admit that the girl was hanging out with him only for the free breakfast.

    silly...silly him.

    isn't that page so entertaining??

    ReplyDelete