Sunday, January 30, 2011

Winter time!!! Snow is piling up outside, while my body lipids are piling up on my tummy.

It's winter and it's freezing.

Who wants to go outside and play snowball fight!!!??

NOT ME!

I would like a cup of hot chocolate and a few dozens of cookies and good ol' movies, please.

That basically summed up my winter break...

And the result of this cozy time??

A FEW EXTRA POUNDS thank you very much.

A little story about my relationship with my body...(as some magazines call "you should have healthy relationships with you body!!!" "Love your body" ) As I'm writing this post, even Holly Madison is talking about losing weight on E! show. Very timely.

This summer, after 3 months of eating and drinking my days and nights away, I gained quite a few... well in short, got fattest I've ever been. My legs looked plump and my jeans refused to fit me. ok, great.

Even my own mother introduced me to this special diet.

THE ROYAL DANISH HOSPITAL DIET.

for anyone who's not familiar with this diet, it's diet that you have to follow a specific menu for 2 weeks. It's supposed to help you shed 13lbs after 14 days... It's supposed to fix your metabolism, to make stay in shape for a while...blah blah blah. But you're not supposed to do this diet again for 2 years, and once you give up in the middle of diet, you can't start again for 6months BLAH BLAH BLAH. OK, Here's the menu!

DAY 1:
Breakfast: 1 cup of coffee + 1 cube of sugar
Lunch: 2 hard-boiled eggs + 400 g spinach + 1 tomato
Dinner: 200 g roast beef + 1 lettuce with oil and lemon juice

DAY 2:
Breakfast: 1 cup of coffee + 1 cube of sugar
Lunch: 250 g ham + 1 can of natural yogurt
Dinner: 200 g roast beef + 1 lettuce with oil and lemon juice

DAY 3:
Breakfast: 1 cup of coffee + 1 cube of sugar + 1 slice of toast
Lunch: 2 hard-boiled eggs + 1 slice of ham + 1 lettuce
Dinner: boiled celery + 1 tomato+ 1 fresh fruit (apple, pear, orange)

DAY 4:
Breakfast: 1 cup of coffee + 1 cube of sugar + 1 slice of toast
Lunch: 200 ml orange juice + 1 can of natural yogurt
Dinner: 1 hard-boiled egg + 1 rubbed out carrot + 250 g cow cheese

DAY 5:
Breakfast: 1 big rubbed out carrot
Lunch: 200 g steamed code with lemon juice + 1 spoon with butter
Dinner: 200 g roast beef + 1 rubbed out celery

DAY 6:
Breakfast: 1 cup of coffee + 1 cube of sugar + 1 slice of toast
Lunch: 2 hard-boiled eggs + 1 big rubbed out carrot
Dinner: 1/2 chicken + 1 lettuce with oil and lemon juice

DAY 7:
Breakfast: 1 cup of unsweetened tea
Lunch: nothing (drink lot of water, it helps!)
Dinner: 200 g lamb steak + 1 apple 



Anyways, the list goes on for another week. I did this menu for a week.


The  result....I lost good 10lbs!!!! WOW!!! 
And guess what!!


This diet was a total hoax!!!! WOW! Thanks mom! 
Lacking any critical thinking and swallowed by the desperation to gain the acceptance by my jeans, I just did this diet, fighting with hunger and fatigue...


And guess again!!!
My weight is back! yeaaaaay!!!! 


SCREW YOU ROYAL DANISH HOSPITAL DIET!!! 


So people, don't do it. That's all I wanted to say. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment