Sunday, January 23, 2011

Remedy for pre-beginning of-semester depression syndrome.

UGH school's starting tomorrow...

I'm experiencing the pre-beginning of-semester-depression (abbr: PBSD) yet again for the 200th time.

But this time it's different. Why? Because I'm finally, yes, finally, graduating this semester.
I will never have this PSD ever again, well, unless I decide to go to grad school, which will most likely happen.

It's a weird feeling, I'm so annoyed that another semester is to start again. But then, I'm also feeling a little melancholic and sad that this is my last semester as a student, but also last few months in NYC.

OH GOD IT'S DEPRESSING ANYWAYS. STOP STOP STOP THIS!

Let me introduce a cure for this to yall.

Here,
Light some candle, drink a glass (or two, or three, or more), smoke a cigarette and listen to Bessie Smith station on Pandora...

and close your eyes...

See... you start feeling...


EVEN MORE SAD GOD DAMN IT.



No but really, try it. I'm feeling relaxed and chilled more than ever. Some may think drinking alone is only for losers and alcoholics, but I actually do it quite often. I like drinking alone, thinking about things, writing like this and listening to music.

What? Yuri, you're a loser? oh...well.... ok.... then.

Anyways, this is the remedy for PBSD for me. Everyone should just try it just once. TRY IT.

1 comment:

  1. hmm how odd i thought i posted a comment but I guess it didnt work :P
    Anyhow i was gonna say thanks for the bessie smith pandora station- its become my official unwind station and my cure for PBSD is reading this blog haha

    ReplyDelete