Monday, February 28, 2011

My Bible for randomness.

 Hi!
Damn, it's almost March and NYC is still freezing my butt.

COME ON SPRING!!!

Anyways, enough about the weather.
Talking about weather all the time is only for the awkward elevator situation.

Today, as the title suggests, I am going to introduce my Bible for randomness....
Any guess anybodyyyy????














Here!
This is an amazing book. No really. I believe every instruction books, from recipes to assembling a dresser, should look like this. Aside from the beautiful visuals, this book is pure randomness.
I mean who needs to know how to make a chain dress? Ok, maybe some people...I'm not judging.


I got this from a friend of mine as a birthday gift couple years ago. 
I believe there is a sequel to this book. I must check it out. And so must you. 

They tell you how to read the body language of your date in the book.... how resourceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment