Sunday, February 6, 2011

Superbowl Sunday!! = Wings+Beer+other greasy food day!

SUPER BOWL!!!!

I never cared for the actual game of this world's most viewed sport event.
I don't even understand the rules of football, what the heck.


BUUUTTTT
wings and beers and chips and salsa for the game??

YES PLEASE!

I feel like I've been talking about food a lot lately. Maybe I should might as well convert this blog into a food blog................................



nahhhh. There are way too many food blog anyways.
Talking about food blog, you guys should also check out this blog, foodgawker.
It's an awesome eye-pleasing blog that shows pretty pictures of yummy food.

Anyways, superbowl must come with greasy food and lots of beer and obnoxious people.
One problem arises, however, by eating lots of superbowl kind of food; heartburn.

Yes, I know. I am talking like an old old person but a lot of greasy food gives me heartburn lately.
Have you had any?
IT IS PAINFUL. UGH. GROSS.

To combat this dilemma, the mighty foodgawker gave me a hint:

KALE CHIPS!!!!!

 You just need to tear up the kale leaves and drizzle them with olive oil and a bit of salt.

Pop them in the oven of 350 degrees and bake them for about...10 - 13 minutes and

WALA!!!
TRUST ME. It is GOOD. If you google "Kale chips" you will get lots of hits.

It must be in trend now...

You can add any spices. flavor you want to recreate the store-bought chips.

1lbs of kale only cost me $1.50 too!!!





What else could be a substitute for chips that are easy on your stomach and calories, while being yummy and easy on your wallet...

Yes, I am a true advocate of this snack. Although I do love the commercially sold chips...
mmmm I give one vote for salt and vinegar chips.

If you were looking for healthier alternatives for superbowl food, run to the grocery store and buy kale! Quick, it might run out since other 1 million readers of this blog might do the same thing!

just kidding.

Or you can just buy the bagged chips and have heartburn.

If you choose the latter, drinking milk can help reducing the burn.
How nice of me. Happy superbowl day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment